Tuesday 26 November 2013

Crossword Puzzle - November 2013 (Win a copy of Heritage of Deceit)

You know, I've been doing these crossword puzzles for a long time now, and I really hope you're enjoying them... Oh, who am I kidding? I love putting them together, and I would do them whether people tried to answer them or not!

Well, here's the November 2013 one:

Across
1 Anteater (8)
7 Deadly virus, originating in Africa (5)
8 Twice a year (8)
9 Picasso (5)
12 Opposite of glossy (5)
16 Breed of freshwater fish (4)
17 Having two of something (4)
18 Bundle of sticks used for fuel (5)
21 An unpowered flight (5)
24 Existing within (8)
25 Of the moon (5)
26 Settle in a safe place (8)
Down
1 Collection of songs (5)
2 Event to hurl insults at someone (5)
3 The place of an event (5)
4 Type of seaweed (4)
5 Where babies gestate (4)
6 A Mexican dish (4)
10 Before bravo (5)
11 Spanish for Lucius (5)
13 Declare invalid (5)
14 Drifted with the tide (5)
15 Young woman (3)
16 Taxi (3)
18 Pre-Euro currency of France (5)
19 Yellow and Blue (5)
20 Ten Percent (5)
21 A sea with a narrow mouth (4)
22 Is not (4)
23 Ireland (4)

Is this your first time here? Welcome!

How do you play, you ask? Well, you give this crossword puzzle a go, and when you think you've got it right, you send me your answers on Facebook or Twitter. You can send me a photo or scan of the completed puzzle, or you can just send me a list of your answers. However you get it to me, get it to me!

I'll be posting the answers to this blog on Tuesday, 3 December 2013 (and if you get them first before then, I'll mention you as the winner), so you have until then to get them to me.

Oh, and just to make things interesting, let's have a little wager. As many people now know (although you may not, if this is your first visit), my latest story, Heritage of Deceit will officially be released on Sunday, 1 December 2013. If you're the first to tweet or Facebook me the answers to this crossword puzzle before then, you'll get a free copy. How about that?

So what are you waiting for? Good luck, and get solving!

No comments:

Post a Comment