Tuesday 19 February 2019

Want to win a R500 Loot voucher?

I'm so excited! On Sunday, 10 March, I'll be hosting an online "Hang out with the author" session on The Secret Book Club Facebook group.

Not only that, but I've secured a sponsor.

That's right - I'll be giving away a R500 Loot voucher on the day, to use for whatever you want from their amazing range of books, electronics, games, and other goodies.


If you want to know how you can win, you'll just have to attend the event on the day. :-)

Just click the picture above to visit the group. If you're not already a member, click "Join Group" and answer their questions. Wait for your request to be approved.

Once approved, go back to the group, and click on Events. Scroll down to my "Hang out with the author" event, and click "Going".

Then, be on Facebook on the day!

Not in South Africa?

If you're not in South Africa, or you'd much rather buy e-books, fear not! I'll also be giving away a gift voucher for the e-book store of your choice, as well as digital copies of my books. I know you don't want to miss this.

But listen here: do it now, right? So it goes in your calendar, and you don't forget. Follow the instructions above and join the event.

Hope to see you there! And pop me a comment in the form below, to let me know if you're going. I'd love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment