Tuesday 7 August 2018

Featuring South African Indie Authors

For the past couple of months, I've been making a point of showcasing one South African self-published author in my monthly newsletter. Last month, for example, I featured hybrid author, Joanne Macgregor.

It gives me a good feeling, knowing that I'm doing my small part to help out the wonderful people who've helped me so much on my author journey. And I like to think my readers appreciate it, too.

This month's featured author is a secret, but if you're interested in reading more South Africans, and supporting the self-publishing scene in general, won't you consider signing up? You can click the link below to do so, and I'll even send you a free book to say thank you:
I hope to grace your inbox soon!

By the way, if you have a favourite indie author, who is currently living in South Africa, please feel free to comment below with a link to their website. Let's keep this post relevent for a long time, by showcasing our favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment