Tuesday 7 January 2014

Crossword Puzzle - December 2013 Answers

Hi, there

No winners this month. It's a pity, because I was really hoping someone would get this one, being such a special edition!

So we're well into the first month of 2014. If you're back at work already, then I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope you had a good holiday!

Without much further ado, the answers to my final crossword puzzle of 2013:

So how did you do? Well, I hope!

And if you missed the questions, let it be the last time! If you sign up for my free monthly newsletter, you'll get the questions delivered to your inbox every month, and soon as they're posted. Simply visit the Contact page, and punch your e-mail address into the box provided. You'll never miss another one of my monthly crossword puzzles!

Until next week, have a good one, and may 2014 be everything that you wish for it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment