Tuesday 17 December 2013

I am not Frazzle! Available Now!

A couple of weeks ago on this blog, I mentioned that I had written a short story called Stingers, for an anthology entitled I am not Frazzle! And other stories for grown-ups. I said that all proceeds from the sale of this book would go to a local children's charity in the UK, the Devizes Opportunity Centre. I also said that I believed that the book would be out by Christmas.

Well, guess what? I didn't lie. You can now buy I am not Frazzle! in paperback, from Lulu! Here's the book description from that site:

Here is the deal, we take 10 great authors, give them the freedom to write a story in their own style and genre as long as the general theme has children involved. Next we put them in a big pot (the stories not the authors) and mix them up a bit to see what comes out at the end. And here it is, a marvellous mixture of inspiring, entertaining, funny and thought provoking fables that will delight every grown up from here to the Land of Lorff ... Huh? What do you mean you’ve never heard of the land of Loff? Well my friend, read on.....

Authors include: Darren Worrow, Maria Miller, James Cruickshank and James Penhaligon, Richelle E. Goodrich, Cecily Magnon, Holly M. Kothe, Nancy Brooks, Paul Howard, Graham Downs and David Darby.

All proceeds of this book will go to the children’s charity; The Devizes and District Opportunity Centre.

For now, it's only available as a paperback, and you can buy it by clicking on the following button:

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Be sure, though, to check out the book's website and Facebook Page, for more information about when and where it will be available as an ebook... although you have to admit, paperbacks are much cooler than ebooks, anyway!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment