Tuesday 4 June 2013

Crossword Puzzle - May 2013 Answers

A whole bunch of people contacted me last week, on Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and in person. They were all trying desperately to get the answer to one or two clues from last week's crossword. The funny thing is, if you put all the answers they did have together, they'd solved the puzzle.

Being a bit evil, as I am, I told them all to wait until today. This post, therefore, goes out to them and all of you who may have also been struggling and didn't ask.

A
C
N
E
B
U
S
T
X
C
A
V
I
A
R
A
E
H
N
I
T
D
O
D
O
B
E
L
K
S
A
F
I
R
T
G
E
Y
S
E
R
H
E
L
E
N
E
I
I
D
A
F
J
I
N
X
T
K
E
E
N
O
I
E
I
U
E
A
S
S
E
T
S
T
L
A
W
N
S
A
R
S
Across: 1 acne 3 bust 5 caviar 7 dodo 9 elks 10 fir 12 geyser 14 Helene 15 Ida 16 jinx 18 keen 20 assets 21 lawn 22 SARS
Down: 1 axed 2 echo 3 Brie 4 tats 6 inbreed 8 oath 11 ignites 13 rife 16 Joel 17 Xi'an 18 kiss 19 nuts
Hope you all had fun! Look out for the next puzzle at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment